Monday, August 4, 2014

The Lions of Lucerne (Scot Harvath, #1)The Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Lions of Lucerne is the first novel by Brad Thor in the Scot Harvath series. The story starts on the slopes of Utah when the President of the United States is kidnapped. Harvath is the only Secret Service agent to survive the attack. Using the skills he learned in the US Navy SEALs, he tracks the kidnappers while avoiding the authorities who think he is involved in the kidnapping. It is a fast-paced, action-packed story. At times, I felt the character has too many roadblocks in his way, but the story kept my attention as it was well written. All through the story, I kept thinking this would make a great movie. Hopefully, it will be made into one someday (without screwing up the storyline!).

View all my reviews

No comments: