Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

Not much happened during the week. Each of us are doing what needs to be done. Lilli is still struggling. Hopefully, she will find her true self.

Eastern Idaho experienced what has not happened here. A shooting at Rigby Middle School occurred on Thursday. A twelve year old girl shot at her classmates, and a custodian and teacher stopped her. Fortunately, none of the injuries were life threatening. It has me really thinking about all of the pressure that young people now face with the intense pressure of social media.

Mother's Day was not the best for Deb. I got her only a bouquet and some candy bars. The girls did not get her anything. I then burnt dinner. Overall, it was a crappy holiday for someone who does holidays to the max.

We visited with Mom tonight. During Sacrament Meeting, the speakers spoke of how they wish they had hugged their Mom more, so I made sure I gave her a big hug when we left. I love Mom.

No comments: