Sunday, June 6, 2021

Remembering Loved Ones

Monday was a very nice day. It was Memorial Day so we went to Swan Lake. My cousins, Jeannie (Staley) and Becky (Whitworth) along with Becky's husband Kelly, came to visit. It was so good to see them. It has been several years since I have seen Jeannie. Many reminiscences of loved ones that have passed were talked about.

Angie had to work so she missed out on all of the family fun.

We had barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. I did the grilling. It was really good even if I do say so myself.

The rest of the week was dedicated to work. It was really busy for me. I had a huge project to do. I was ready for the week to end even though I worked for only four days.

On Friday, Deb and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. It has been a very joyful and exciting ride. I cannot wait for another 19 years (I will be 80!).

The lawn was finally mowed. I think this may have been the latest I have ever been in mowing the lawn for the first time.

No comments: