Friday, December 12, 2008

I Am Legend

Several weeks ago, Deb and I watched I Am Legend on DVD. In short, the movie is about a man, Dr. Robert Neville, who is immune a virus that turns humans into zombie-like creatures that are sensitive to sunlight. Dr. Neville uses his days to search for other survivors and finding a cure for the virus.

As a "time to time" movie viewer, I judge my movies on how long I reflect on the movie after seeing it; how much do they make me think. For days after the movie, I would find myself thinking about one scene or another. I found the premise very interesting and the twists and turns very intriguing. As such, I would recommend this movie. However, as we started to watch the movie, we realized it was way too intense for children and finished watching it when Angie and Lilli were asleep.

No comments: