Sunday, June 21, 2020

Back to Work

I returned to work this past week. Only half of the office is really back to work. Oh well. I have fewer distractions at work so I guess that is good.

Deb went to see Dr. Martin. She suggested that she get some therapy to help her get in a better place. Deb has not been very happy since her diagnosis. Hopefully, she will return to her happy self.

I had a very frustrating day on Wednesday. It seemed everything that I tried to get done did not get done. Things did not work right at all. Then when I got in the car to go home, the rear driver side tire was flat. UGH! To top it all off, I could not get one lug nut loose no matter what I tried. Thankfully, Spencer Salvesen from the Holt Arena maintenance staff was still at work, and he got a breaker bar to get the nut loosened. I had even ended work at the right time and was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening at home. NOT TO BE! When we got the tire fixed, they said that the tire had a piece of bone in it. I must have ran over a dead animal on the road at some time.

Angie has become a full-blown teenager. She decided she wanted to go to her friend's house. She never really asked to go--just told us. It was a little frustrating since Mom wanted her to mow her lawn. We told Angie she needed to do it since she had told her grandmother that she would, but it was more important to be with her friends. To think, the teenage years are just beginning!

Saturday, Angie and I went to Logan to look at some cars. There was not much there. At Murdock Buick GMC we test drove a Mitsubishi. It was a nice car but too small for us. After the test drive, we just got into our car and drove off without talking to the sales lady who let us go on a test drive. She came running out to us when she saw us leave, but I just drove on. Angie laughed about me leaving.

Lynn and Leisha invited us to attend Sacrament Meeting with them on Father's Day. So, we went to the "Webb Canyon Branch" with their family. It was fun. Afterwards, we had brunch then visited. It was a good Father's Day.

No comments: