Sunday, June 7, 2020

Start of Summer

This past week, Deb and I celebrated our 18th Wedding Anniversary. Since Deb is somewhat laid up, I cooked dinner at home then we went to Connie and Bill's and played games. It was a lot of fun. Usually, we try to go out, but with Deb not at 100%, it was better that we did not--other than going to Connie and Bill's.

Later in the week, we went to Lynn and Leisha's while Angie went to Katanya's birthday celebration at Outer Limits and then up Webb Canyon. It was also good to get some games played with those wonderful people!

The car went kaput before Deb had her surgery. We found out that it will be about $2,000 to get the car fixed. UGH! We are in search of a new car. UGH!

Two wonderful women left this world for the spirit world this past week. The first was Harriet Roberts, formerly of Swan Lake. When I was a teenager, I worked for her husband mainly moving pipe. I then helped them move to Rupert from Swan Lake. The other was Barbara Wisner. Again, she will be missed. She was such a friendly, loving person. When Shawn Henderson and I went to Las Vegas in September of 2001, we went to Logandale to go to church with her. She seemed to be proud that I came to be with her. I sure wish this COVID-19 stuff was gone. I would have gone to both funerals.

No comments: