Sunday, January 24, 2021

Celebrating MLK

 

The week started with Martin Luther King Day. I had the day off, but Deb and the girls had school. I spent the day relaxing. First off, I put some things away in the kitchen then I spent the rest of the day watching Last Chance U on Netflix.

The country got a new president on Wednesday. I am fearful of what this administration may do to our freedoms, but I will pray and work to make sure our freedoms remain. My faith that it will happen, though, is very weak.

Angie's cheer team performed at halftime of the girls basketball game on Thursday. We were unable to go due to COVID-19 restrictions although Governor Little that day did change them. The next time she performs we will be able to go.

BYU went 2-0 this past week defeating Portland and Pepperdine. The Cougars struggled in the first half of the Portland game and then struggled in the second half of the Pepperdine game. At least they are in second place in the conference standings now.

No comments: