Sunday, January 31, 2021

Tennis Elbow

On Monday, I finally decided to see why my arm hurts so much, especially in the mornings or whenever I try to grip something. I went to see Logan Higbee at Health West. Yes the same Logan Higbee that is Lynn and Leisha Brower's son-in-law. He told me that I had tennis elbow. I have had since I cut the limbs off of the tree in the backyard. He ordered a brace for me to use to help it get better.

On Tuesday, Angie and I went to Soda Springs to watch Marsh Valley and Soda Springs play a boys basketball game. It was a pretty good game that went into overtime, but MV lost by three. Angie wanted to go to visit with her friend Marta and to see her cousin Braxton Gambles play. Braxton played well scoring a three pointer in the second quarter.

On Wednesday, Angie and her cheer team performed at halftime of the girls basketball game. She did well, and it was a lot of fun to see her perform after all of the early morning practices that she went to. As a side note, the girls lost to American Falls which really cost them. A victory would have meant the district championship, but that loss and a loss to Snake River meant that all three teams tied for the championship with identical 2-2 records. Through the luck of the draw, MV is the third seed. They went from a first seed to the last seed with the two losses.

On Thursday, Angie and her cheer team performed again. It was a different routine. Again, she did wonderfully, This time the game was a much better outcome for Marsh Valley. At one point, MV had a 50 point lead. They easily won. They defeated American Falls who is now coached by MV's old coach (and Deb's relative) Jason Brower.

I took Friday off so I could watch Angie at her cheer competition. I thought they did really well, but they took third place--out of three teams that were competing. They will have some more competitions. Hopefully, we will be able to go to them also.

BYU lost to Pepperdine as they struggled to the loss then almost lost to Pacific. They are not playing very well.
 

No comments: