Sunday, July 18, 2021

Girls Camp

The week started off getting back to work. As I returned, I expected to be exhausted, but I was able to get back into the swing of things quite quickly.

The girls went to Girls Camp for the end of the week. Angie went up a day early as a junior leader. The reports from the girls was that they had a better time than expected. In fact, I asked Lilli what the most surprising thing was about Girls Camp. She said how much fun it was. Angie said that she was able to poop each day!

We had a visitor in our yard yesterday. While doing some yardwork, a raccoon went across our backyard. It went under the trailer. Cosmo went nuts when he saw the coon. The coon climbed up into the trailer chassis. It stayed there for a long time. I am sure it did not leave until it was dark.

No comments: