Thursday, March 13, 2014

Steve Jobs

Steve JobsSteve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My first real experience with a personal computer was the Macintosh.  I really liked the computer, and it instilled in me a desire to do things with the computer.  Although I left the Mac computer and went to Windows machines, I have always felt the Mac was better as a personal computer, but when I bought my first computer, the Mac was on the way down while Windows machines were a dime a dozen.  After reading the book, I wish I had stuck with the Mac!

The book is written very well.  In fact, it felt like a novel to me in that I wanted to know what happened next.  Walter Isaacson did a masterful job in telling us what the man, Steve Jobs, was like. After I had finished the book, I felt like I really knew who Steve Jobs was.


View all my reviews

No comments: